- Contact Us
- HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday 10:00 am. - 6:00 pm.
We are closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL: (click below)
- Shipping Methods & Costs
- All shipping & handling fees are non-refundable.
Orders received Monday through Friday are usually processed within 1-2 business days. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday are usually processed by the close of business Tuesday. We will contact you by email if there is a delay in processing.
U.S. 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES SHIPPING COST:
Trinité Organiques ships to the contiguous 48 U.S. states and Alaska and Hawaii. We also ship to APO/FPO addresses. USPS Ground usually takes 5 to 7 business days to be delivered after processing. USPS Priority arrives within 2-3 business days after processing.
ALASKA, HAWAII AND U.S. TERRITORIES:
||USPS Standard Ground
|Up to $50.99
|$51 - $100.99
|$150 and up
APO MILITARY ADDRESS:
|Up to $149.99
|$150 and up
Trinité Organiques ships to Canada and APO/FPO addresses. We are updating our system to allow delivery to other countries. Thank you for your patience.
For Canadian orders and shipping, you must have both a shipping address and credit card billing address in Canada. We currently offer international shipping through USPS. Orders can be processed directly through the website and take 6-12 business days to be delivered after processing. All duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees associated with the order are the responsibility of the customer.
FPO MILITARY ADDRESS:
|Up to $150.99
|$151 and up
All duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees associated with the order are the responsibility of the customer.
|Up to $149.99
|$150 and up
- Ordering Information
- CHECKING ORDER STATUS
You may check the status of your order by logging into your Trinité Organiques account. You cannot check your order status unless you have an online account.
Upon receipt of your order and payment verification, a confirmation of your transaction will be sent to you via email. When your order ships, you will receive a USPS tracking number via email.
Once an order is submitted, we are unable to change or cancel the order.
We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We also process payments via PayPal. We do not accept checks, cash or money orders.
Orders shipped to Kansas will be subject to applicable local sales tax. Shipments to any other state will not incur tax.
Because Trinité Organiques does not add chemical preservatives or other fillers to our products, please use within six (6) months after opening the product. Store your products in a cool, dark and dry place to help extend the shelf life. To further protect the product, avoid allowing water into containers, and cleanse your hands prior to removing balms and butters from the jars.
- Refunds & Exchange Information
- Please contact us by email at or by telephone at (913) 738-SKIN before returning a product.
Trinité Organiques appreciates your business, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Hopefully our website and customer service will help you make the right choice for your hair and skin-care needs. In the event you decide the product you chose was not what you expected, we will gladly accept your barely used or unopened product within thirty (30) days of ordering. The return must be accompanied by the following:
- Original Box
- Original Packing Slip
- Original Receipt
Returns will be processed within seven (7) business days upon our receipt. Refunds will be processed based on the original form of payment. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
If your merchandise arrives damaged, please contact us by email at or by telephone at (913)738-SKIN within five (5) days of delivery.
We do not offer exchanges. Please refer to the returns section above.
If your package is returned to us undeliverable, you will be issued a refund, minus shipping fee, plus a handling fee of $2.00. We will reship your package at your request. It will be shipped at your expense, via USPS priority with signature confirmation.
- Chargeback Policy
- The charge that will appear on your credit card statement will be PAYPAL Trinité Organiques or Trinité Organiques. If you place a chargeback with your credit card company for any order that you placed and received, there will be a $150.00 research fee charged to your account to cover our investigative expenses to prove that you did make the purchase.
We do not tolerate credit card and/or mail fraud, it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action and will seek any loss of income related to the fraud.
Trinité Organiques requires return of the product(s) prior to refund. Please use the tracking number you were provided by the shipping agent when you returned your package, to track delivery status of your package. If you believe your product has been lost or stolen, please contact us by email at or by telephone at (913)738-SKIN as soon as possible. All lost items will be subject to verification through the original freight carrier.
PLEASE NOTE: We consider credit card chargebacks to be fraud if you have made no reasonable effort to work with us to resolve any problems with your purchase.
Buyer agrees that if he/she chooses to do business with Trinité Organiques, and he/she files a chargeback with their credit card company, buyer authorizes service provider/Trinité Organiques to charge a $150.00 chargeback investigation fee to buyer's credit card upon service providers receipt of chargeback. If this charge is rejected, Trinité Organiques will pursue legal action to recoup losses for our time associated with responding to the chargeback. Buyer agrees to reimburse Trinité Organiques or any representative we may appoint for any legal expenses buyer's actions may cause us to incur. We take fraud seriously. If any provision of this agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force. The waiver of a breach hereunder does not waive any other or subsequent breach.
In the event the buyer wins the chargeback with their credit card company, and has not returned the goods ordered, Trinité Organiques will attempt to recover fraudulently disputed charges plus additional cost via a third-party collection agency and the buyer's account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may damage his/her credit rating for up to seven (7) years. At that point, we will no longer accept a return of the merchandise as settlement for the debt and will only accept payment in full. In addition, Trinité Organiques will file a report with your local police or sheriff office. We will also file a mail fraud complaint with the United States Postal Inspection Office.
- Medical Disclaimer
- The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is intended to inform you about our product line and help you select the product(s) you feel best meets your needs and/or wants. Information is not intended, and should not be construed, as medical advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. To avoid issues related to specific health problems, medical issues or disease, please consult your health care provider. Prior to use and to avoid issues related to irritation and/or allergic reaction, please read the ingredient list for each product. This information is listed on the product label and the product page on the website. You should also perform a patch test on your forearm. The product use insert in your package will provide step-by-step directions for the patch test. If you experience a skin irritation and/or allergic reaction, please discontinue use of the product immediately and consult your health care provider. Unless stated otherwise, products with essential oils are not intended for use by children under ten (10) years of age.